Frequently Asked Questions
1) what is the normal check-in TIME?
Check-in can be done from 3pm till 8pm. check-out ime is 11AM Dalle 15.00 alle 20.00.
2) What is the Normal CHECK-OUT TIME?
Check-out must be done by 10am. Late check-out is not permitted and will imply an extra full day cost charge.
3) To use the kitchen should I pay More?
- Yes, but only if the Residence needs to do the cleaning once the host will check-out. Hosts can use the kitchen at no charge if they leave it as cleaned as before getting into the apartment.
4) Is Breakfast included?
- No. Breakfast has an extra cost of 5€ per person.
5) CAn I bring my PET to the residence?
- Pets are not allowed and we will ask our hosts not to feed any animal that by chance can get close to the Residence.
6) do You have a list of outdoors activities?
- Sure. At your arrivals we can give you the information you need and the right tips for your outdoors experiences.
7) Do you have a restaurant?
- At the first floor you can find a great restaurant with a nice beach view. We don’t manage the restaurant but our guests are welcome.
8) Can I park my car at Residence Lido Chelo?
- Sure. We offer free parking for our guests (one car for every room).
9) I’ve booked a room, by when should I confirm it and pay the deposit?
- You have a week to pay the deposit. Once the confirmation is completed deposit cannot be refund.
10) What IF I CAncel my reservation after paying the deposit?
- Once the reservation is completed we cannot refund your deposit.